LensQuote is always looking for ways to improve our software and create a flawless user experience. Here are some software updates that were implemented in Q1 2021
- Sunbit Integration: Sunbit’s pay-as-low-as pricing, which allows patients to see their pre-approval amount for purchasing contacts and glasses, is now integrated within the LensQuote app.
- Ability to Save Past Quotes:
- The Quotes tab on the admin dashboard contains all past quotes with information on the team or user that created the quote, the client and their insurance amount, the family of contact lenses prescribed, and the prescription verification date.
- Users can filter by the team or user that created the quote, the family of contact lenses prescribed, and the prescription verification date.
- Prescription Verification:
- Patients can sign the prescription verification on either an iPad or PDF while in the office.
- For touchless verification, patients can be sent a text or email with a link to the prescription verification form to sign from their own device.
- If the patient clicks and signs, the status is changed to “Signed,” and the signed version is saved in LensQuote.
- If the patient has not signed within 24 hours, a reminder text is sent with the link to the prescription verification form.
- If they have not signed within 48 hours, the prescription verification form is marked as signature refused.
If you have any questions about our most recent updates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!